WordPress Website Designs
WolffPress Website hosting is a complete hosting service that allows a website to be accessible to Internet users. It is a business that provides the connectivity, memory, computing power, and other resources needed to make a website available. WolffPress hosting includes a domain name, hardware, and software to allow for sharing resources and data over a network. When a company rents a hosting provider’s services, it gets access to the web server, and use of its domain for email addresses. Hosting providers are responsible for providing the physical space and power required to keep the website up and running. WolffPress manages the domain and provides technical support to the website owner.
- Customize your site with a unique domain and email address.
- FREE SSL Certificate, customizable theme, 6 email accounts, auto backups.
- 24/7 expert support for any questions or problems.
- Handle loads of traffic with a reliable, cloud-powered platform.
- Increase your popularity with optional SEO & marketing services.
- Uptime monitoring keeps you informed of any downtime if it would occur.
- Upgrade as your traffic grows with SEO performance reporting.
- Hosting packages start as little as $25/ month.
Website Maintenance Services
Themes, plugins, security, application software, and backups are monitored.
Your website is your online storefront. It’s important to keep it up and running so you can attract new customers and keep your existing ones happy. But with so many things to do, it can be hard to find the time to maintain your website yourself.
That’s where we come in. We offer comprehensive website maintenance services that will keep your website running smoothly and securely. We’ll update your theme, plugins, Wordfence security, and WordPress version so you can focus on your business.
Our website maintenance services include:
- Updating your theme and plugins
- Keeping your WordPress installation up to date
- Managing your Wordfence security settings
- Backing up your website regularly
- Responding to security alerts
We also offer a discount on our design and development services to our website maintenance clients.
Sign up for our website maintenance services today and let us take care of the details so you can focus on what you do best.
A website developer is someone who builds, maintains and updates websites. They specialize in both the technical and creative aspects of website development and design. They are responsible for coding the website’s user interface, creating the content, developing backend applications, and testing. They are experienced in various coding languages, content management systems, web development frameworks, and multimedia technologies. They must also be skilled in website design and search engine optimization.
- 1 Year SSL Certificate Included – protect private information, passwords submitted to your website. Visitors browse with confidence, knowing the information they enter on any secured page is protected. An SSL (HTTPS) will also help boost your search rankings on Google.
- You won’t lose anything – We will migrate all data new and old to ensure you never do without any archived information.
- Data gathering forms for all businesses is our business with cloud bases data centers to give online reports at any time.
- Buying or Selling is never easier with state of the art global e-commerce systems.
- Want to edit content yourself? No problem, online tutorials, and live chat function available to train you and your staff for full control of your online business.
- Websites start as low as $800 for single page layout.
Hundreds of attacks are performed on every website everyday of the year from around the world. Most of these do very little since they are looking for a flaw in security.
Website DDoS attacks are a type of cyber-attack in which a malicious actor attempts to overwhelm an online service with an overwhelming amount of network traffic. This type of attack usually exploits vulnerable web applications and can be used to disrupt services or cause a website to become unresponsive. DDoS attacks are typically distributed around the Internet and tend to target high-profile websites and services. Common attack vectors for a website DDoS attack include SYN floods, HTTP floods, and DNS floods. mitigations and countermeasures can include using Internet security such as firewalls and implementing rate limiting. Additionally, organizations should deploy monitoring tools to detect and respond to malicious activity quickly and to stay aware of current security trends.
Did you know that a DDoS attack can bring down your website in just a few minutes? Hackers target your site and overload your server and your network. Your WordPress website becomes unresponsive, inaccessible, and can even go offline completely. We will show you how to stop DDoS attacks.
Recovering from a DDoS attack can cost small businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars. For bigger businesses, this recovery cost can skyrocket into millions of dollars.
Being prepared for such an attack is invaluable to your business. And fortunately, there are ways in which you can protect your website and prevent DDoS attacks.
Secure Google Forms
- Ease of use: Google Forms is very easy to use, even for beginners. The interface is simple and intuitive, and there are plenty of templates and guides available to help you get started.
- A variety of features: Google Forms offers a variety of features that make it a powerful tool for collecting data. You can create different types of questions, add images and videos, and customize the look and feel of your form.
- Collaboration: Google Forms allows you to collaborate with others on your surveys. This is a great way to get feedback from a team or group of people.
- Data analysis: Google Forms makes it easy to analyze your data. You can view the results in a variety of ways, including charts and graphs.
- Security: Google Forms is a secure platform that uses industry-standard encryption to protect your data.
- Accessibility: Google Forms is accessible to users with disabilities.
- Support: Google Forms offers 24/7 support in case you need help.
Blocked attempts in a 30 day periodTOTAL EXPLOIT ATTEMPTS BLOCKED 2,208,949,495TOTAL BRUTE FORCE ATTACKS BLOCKED 10,318,996,318TOTAL MALWARE SIGHTINGS4,410,434 UNIQUE IP ADDRESSES ON THE IP THREAT FEED826,736TOTAL SAMPLES ON THE MALWARE HASH FEED3,459,791...
Make life easier with new google forms inlaid into your website page. Access your form submissions from your google drive account any time you like. Download your list anytime.
New Image Gallery available to Maintenance Members This is the best Image Gallery application I have found for WordPress. The website owner/admin can control what images appear on what page and gallery just by clicking a checkbox on the Image in your Media Library....
New help videos are available for administrators to change content and set or change categories in both blog posts and Images. Help page: https://wolffwebsites.com/help